Earth Guardians

This is another image incorporating standing stones – I have the feeling that they are activating around the world, sending energy through ley lines, to offer love and support for defence of Planet Earth and for humanity’s journey from a society based on mega-profit for the few to one of peace, co-operation, compassion, respect for … More Earth Guardians

Creating the Future

I’ve been awhile posting as we’ve had a very difficult situation with a huge hotel construction site opening up beside our apartment, noise of trucks going past night and day, and huge swags of dust coating our home. It’s been extremely stressful, exacerbated my fibromyalgia, and stirred up a right old cocktail of fibro fog … More Creating the Future

Community in Change

The image here is of soulless, machine-run cities, but with the hope of a butterfly for change and the creation of communities serving people in compassion, tolerance and communal support. I believe this is actually in the process of coming into being – the turmoil of the presidential elections in the US, the rising resistance … More Community in Change