This is to honour the nine people who lost their lives in the shootings at at the Mother Emanuel AME Church in Charleston, South Carolina.
We all have a choice:
* to stand up and be counted against racist hate;
* to voice our opposition to racist hate;
* to have the guts to take action against racist hate.
* No sitting on the sidelines.
* No more leaving it to others to take action.
* No more tolerating open racism wherever it shows its ugly face.
* Each one of us has the responsibility to give racism an indecent burial.