I am thrilled that Brigid of http://aristonorganics.wordpress.com has nominated me for a 2-start Blog of the Year Award. I just love getting awards, doing a happy dance, it’s like getting birthday and Christmas presents at other times of the year!
So thank you, Brigid, and as I’ve said on my other blog (http://thecrazycrone.com) because of health challenges I do what I can within my capabilities, so I’m nominating the following six blogs for Blog of the Year:
This blog has gorgeous posts and it’s a joy to read.
because I love the photos he posts with occasional commentary. Great stuff.
because I love not only the photos Otto posts but also his thoughtful comments.
about a creative monkey and his take on life. Thoughtful, inspirational posts.
interesting, amusing and informative post about two travellers hoofing it around the US. Very humorous and self-deprecating.
Susi writes about her life and London where she lives, and has delightful insights into her daily life and the world around her.
I think I’m supposed to write a few things about myself, so here are ten (racking my brains like mad!):
1. I took ballroom dancing lessons when I was a teenager living in Sandwich, Kent (yes, there is a town by that name, one of the Cinque Ports) and I loved it.
2. I have a warped sense of humour.
3. I have been working with crystals now for 17 years and it was the shock of my life when I realised I could communicate in some weird, unknown way.
4. I enjoy company but I’m happy on my own, I’m quite an introvert now and enjoying it after years of forcing myself to be an extrovert.
5. I love jewellery of all kinds, particularly bling, and I have two cork boards on our bedroom wall to accommodate my earrings and necklaces.
6. I love moussaka and curries and fish and chips.
7. I don’t function in the morning until I’ve had my morning cup of tea.
8. I would love to visit Istanbul and intend to one day as it’s only an hour’s flight away.
9. I laugh every day
10. Being a Libran I like good taste in all things, I value politeness to all people on the basis of treating them as I’d like to be treated, and I really hate vulgarity, crudeness and rudeness.
Phew, wiping sweat off brow – done it! And thanks again, Brigid, for your nomination, I am dead pleased, I really am!
Here are the awards, for those I’ve nominated, please pick what is relevant to you: