I was looking at an image of Whirling Dervishes and had quite a nice vision of pink and blue which I thought would be nice to work with. However, things went in a direction – I just poked around on the gizmos on PicMonkey and BeFunky until I liked what I saw, then superimposed a photo of a firework exploding. Then I added colour to the centre of the firework image with Photoshop and used Photoshop’s liquify gizmo to move colours around a bit. So here’s the final image. As you can see, it’s quite different to what I had in mind when I started out but, perhaps, reflecting the road less travelled!